Library at IITGN
We look forward to recording and compiling such experiences and stories. There is no prescribed format, therefore contributors are free to express themselves in any medium.
Submissions of original content ranging from direct observations to artistic reflection are welcome. They may include:
- ✦ First-hand accounts of experiences
- ✦ Personal reflections
- ✦ Audio or video recordings
- ✦ Part of diaries, journals, or scrapbooks
- ✦ Poetry, drawings, photography, or music
- ✦ Artworks, letters, emails, social media posts
- ✦ Newspaper and magazine articles
- ✦ Activities of student bodies & professional associations
- ✦ Need of the hour practices
- ✦ Interviewing friends or family
- ✦ Any other material, which is worth a story.
Submissions can include, but are not limited to, any of these topics:
- ✦ Transition from ‘on-campus’/classroom learning to remote/virtual learning,
- ✦ On-campus work to remote work,
- ✦ Adjustments in students’ life including, moving off-campus
- ✦ Experiences of students who have remained on-campus
- ✦ Impact on projects or research, including new efforts one has started related to the coronavirus/sanitation/equipment
- ✦ Impact of technology on learning and teaching,
- ✦ Ability to stay connected to faculty, classmates, co-workers, friends, and family.
- ✦ Experiences of social distancing, self-quarantine, quarantined by the institute
- ✦ Unique initiatives taken by the Institute and community
- ✦ Participation & support provided to the community & nearby villages
- ✦ Support provided to construction workers & other needy people
- ✦ Challenges faced and how one has overcome successfully
- ✦ Lessons learnt and values that one feels are important in this crisis situation
- ✦ Any other topics that are worth documenting and preserved for the future
The submission form (Google form) will contain the details of the content/material contributors would like to submit to the archive along with an attachment of the file of content. Besides, we will be conducting interviews, discussions, and using other channels to document the experiences. Possible preservation, copyright, or privacy concerns may be flagged before submitting and sent to us for clarification, advice or suggestions to handle such content/material. The material submitted will become a part of the collective story of COVID-19 at IITGN. We will keep the community updated on the development of plans for an online archive of these experiences as more information and timelines become available.
Library Staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the submission process. You can reach us on email@example.com