Neeraj KumarPost Doctoral Fellow, Social Sciences
- BA: University of Allahabad, 2008
- MA: Centre of Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences, 2010
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, 2014
Email: neeraj -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (2014 to present)
- Academic Assistant, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (2011 - 2014)
Kumar, N., Manjaly, J.A. & Sunny, M.M. (in press).The relationship between action-effect monitoring and attention capture. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General.
Mukherjee, S., Manjaly, J. A. & Kumar, N. (in press). Role of money in creative cognition. Forthcoming in J. A Manjaly & B. Indurkhya (Eds.) Cognition, Experience & Creativity. New Delhi: Orient Blackswan.
Kumar, N., Manjaly, J. A., & Miyapuram, K. P. (2014). Feedback about action performed can alter the sense of self-agency. Frontiers in psychology, 5.
Kumar, N., Manjaly, J.A. & Miyapuram, K.P. (2012). Role of Error Monitoring Mechanisms in Attribution of Sense of Self-Agency. Proceedings of the 34th Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society (641-646).
Neotia Foundation Scholarship, 2011-2014