Oishi RoyPost Doctoral Research Fellow, Huamnities
- BA: University of Calcutta, 2006
- MA: Rashtrasant Tukadaoji Maharaj, Nagpur University, 2008
- PG Diploma: Deccan College Post- Graduate and Research Institute, Pune, 2009
- PhD: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, 2018
Email: oishi.roy -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Documentation Associate: Worked as Documentation Associate under NMMA Project undertaken by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara (Jan 2011- Nov 2011)
- Research Assistant: on the project- Source book of the Himalayan Region- Sikkim funded by the Ministry Of Culture under Centre for Archaeological Studies and Training, Eastern India, Kolkata (An autonomous institution under the Government of West Bengal) since Aug 2009
- Oishi Roy and K.Krishnan: Understanding Commemoration of Death and the Dead within the Megalithic Culture of Vidarbha using Ethnoarchaeological Observations in K.N Dikshit Felicitation Volume edited by Ajit Kumar, Rajesh S.V and Abhayan G.S in 2017.
- Oishi Roy and K.Krishnan: Understanding the Megalithic landscape of Ubali, Kalmeshwar Taluk, Nagpur District, Maharashtra in Heritage. Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies in Archaeology Vol: 4 (2016).