Sethulakshmi NPost Doctoral Research Fellow under DST Women Scientists program (DST WoS-A), Chemistry
- B.Sc.: Mahatma Gandhi University, 2007
- M.Sc.: Mahatma Gandhi University, 2009
- Ph.D.: Cochin University of Science and Technology, 2015
Email: sethulakshmi.n -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology, Ganddhinagar (July 2018 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Samhram Institute of Technology, Bangalore (Feb 2016-Dec 2016)
- N Sethulakshmi, A N Unnimaya, I A Al - Omari, Salim Al – Harthi, S Sagar, Senoy Thomas, G Srinivasan and M R Anantharaman, “On magnetic ordering in heavily sodium substituted hole doped Lanthanum Manganites”, JOURNAL OF MAGNETISM AND MAGNETIC MATERIALS, Vol. 391, pp 75–82 (2015).
- N Sethulakshmi, I. A. Al-Omari,K. G. Suresh and M. R. Anantharaman, “Near fiftypercent sodium substituted lanthanum manganites—A potential magnetic refrigerant for room temperature applications”, APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS , Vol. 104, pp. 092407 (2014).
- Lija K. Joy, V. Sooraj, U. S. Sajeev, Swapna S. Nair, T. N. Narayanan, N. Sethulakshmi, P.M. Ajayan, and M. R. Anantharaman, “Large enhanced dielectric permittivity in polyaniline passivated core-shell nanomagnetic iron oxide by plasma polymerization”, APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, Vol.104, pp 121603 (2014).
- N. Sethulakshmi, V. Sooraj, U. S. Sajeev, Swapna S. Nair, T. N. Narayanan, Lija K. Joy, P.A. Joy, P. M. Ajayan, and M. R. Anantharaman, “Contact potential induced enhancement of magnetization in polyaniline coated nanomagnetic iron oxides by plasma polymerization”, APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS, Vol. 103, pp. 162414 (2013).
- N. Sethulakshmi, I. A. Al-Omari and M. R. Anantharaman, “Influence of Higher Sodium Substitutions on Magnetic Entropy Change and Transition Temperature in Lanthanum Manganites”, BULLETIN OF MATERIAL SCIENCE, Vol. 38, No.6, pp. 1545–1552 (2015).
- DST Women in Science (WoS-A), 2018-21
- DST DAAD Indo German fellowship, 2012
- DST Inspire Fellowship, 2010-14