Vinod ChandraAssociate Professor , Physics
- BSc: Kumoun University, 2001
- MSc: Jawaharlal Nehru University, 2003
- PhD: IIT Kanpur, 2009
Email: vchandra -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Feb 2020 to Present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (July 2014 to Feb 2020)
- DST-Inspire Faculty, Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Bhopal, India (Jan 2014 - Jun 2014)
- INFN Postdoctoral Fellow, National Institute of Nuclear Physics (INFN)-Section of Florence, Italy (May 2012 - Jan 2014)
- Visiting Fellow, Department of Theoretical Physics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai (Dec 2009 - Dec 2011)
M. Kurian, Vinod Chandra*, S. K. Das, "Impact of longitudinal bulk viscous eﬀects to heavy quark transport in a strongly magnetized hot QCD medium", Phys. Rev. D 101 (2020) 9, 094024.
M. Kurian, Vinod Chandra, "Longitudinal conductivity of hot magnetized collisional QCD medium in the inhomogeneous electric ﬁeld", Phys. Rev. D 99 (2019) 116018.
S. Mitra, Vinod Chandra*, "Covariant kinetic theory for effective fugacity quasiparticle model and first order transport coefficients for hot QCD matter", Phys. Rev. D 97 (2018) no.3, 034032.
M. Kurian, Vinod Chandra*, " Effective description of hot QCD medium in strong magnetic field and longitudinal conductivity", Phys. Rev. D 96 (2017) 114026.
S. Mitra, Vinod Chandra*, "Thermal Relaxation, Electrical Conductivity and Charge Diffusion in a Hot QCD Medium", Phys. Rev. D 94 (2016) 034025 (2016).
Vinod Chandra*, V. Sreekanth, "Quark and gluon distribution functions in a viscous quark-gluon plasma medium and dilepton production via q¯q-annihilation", Phys. Rev. D 92 (2015) 9, 094027.