Sriharitha RowthuAssistant Professor , Materials Science and Engineering
- Dual Degree (MTech+BTech): IIT Madras, 2011
- PhD: École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, 2016
Email: sriharitha.rowthu -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://sriharithafml.wixsite.com/mysite
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Dec 2019 to present)
- Postdoctoral researcher, Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI), Switzerland (Mar 2017 – Oct 2019)
- Postdoctoral researcher, Empa, Thun, Switzerland (May 2016 – Sep 2016)
- Research Assistant, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India (Aug 2011 – Oct 2011)
- Internship Student, Reliance Industries Limited, Vadodara, India (Jun 2009 – July 2009)
- Sriharitha Rowthu and Patrik Hoffmann, “Perfluoropolyether Impregnated Mesoporous Alumina Composites Overcome the Dewetting-Tribological Properties Trade-Off”, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces (IF= 8.097), 2018, 10, 10560 ® https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acsami.8b00061.
- Sriharitha Rowthu, Edin E. Balic, Patrik Hoffmann, “Molecular Dimensions and Surface Diffusion Assisted Mechanically Robust Slippery Perfluoropolyether Impregnated Mesoporous Alumina Interfaces”, Nanotechnology (IF = 3.404), 2017, 28, 505605 ® https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6528/aa974a.
- Sriharitha Rowthu, K. Böhlen, P. Bowen, P. Hoffmann, “Surface 3D Micro Free Forms: Multifunctional Microstructured Mesoporous α-Al203 by In Situ Slip Casting Using Excimer Laser Ablated Polycarbonate Molds”, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces (IF= 8.097), 2015, 7, 24458 ® https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acsami.5b04748.