Dilip Srinivas Sundaram
Dilip Srinivas SundaramAssistant Professor , Mechanical Engineering
- BE: PSG College of Technology, 2007
- MS: The Pennsylvania State University, 2009
- PhD: Georgia Institute of Technology, 2013
Email: dilip.sundaram -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : http://dilip.people.iitgn.ac.in/
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Dec 2015 - present)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Georgia Institute of Technology (Oct 2013 - Nov 2015)
- Research Engineer, Georgia Institute of Technology (Aug 2013 - Sep 2013)
- Graduate Research Assistant, Georgia Institute of Technology (Jan 2009 - Aug 2013)
- Graduate Research Assistant, The Pennsylvania State University (May 2008 - Dec 2008)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, The Pennsylvania State University (Aug 2007 - May 2008)
- P. Kulkarni, J. Thoudam, M. Doiphode, D. Sundaram, "Multiscale Modeling and Simulation of Heat Transfer between Alumina Nanoparticles and Helium Gas," International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 156, 2020, pp. 119806(1-9).
- Pinki, P. Kulkarni, D.S. Sundaram, "First-Principles Informed Atomistic-Scale Calculations of Equilibrium Energy Accommodation Coefficients for Aluminum–Noble Gas Systems," Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2020, Vol. 124, pp. 7182-7195.
- T. Mane, P. Bhat, V. Yang, D.S. Sundaram, "Energy Accommodation under Non-Equilibrium Conditions for Aluminum-Inert Gas Systems," Surface Science, Vol. 677, 2018, pp. 135-148.
- N. Joshi, N. Mathur, T. Mane, D. Sundaram, "Size Effect on Melting Temperatures of Alumina Nanocrystals: Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Thermodynamic Modeling, " Computational Materials Science, Vol.145, 2018, pp. 140-153.
- D. Sundaram, V. Yang, R.A. Yetter, "Metal-based Nanoenergetic Materials: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications, " Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Vol. 61, 2017, pp. 293-365.
- D.S. Sundaram, P. Puri, and V. Yang, “A General Theory on Ignition and Combustion of Aluminum Particles,” Combustion and Flame, Vol. 169, 2016, pp. 94-109.
- D.S. Sundaram, V. Yang, and V.E. Zarko, “Combustion of Nano-Aluminum Particles,” Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves, Vol. 51, No. 2, 2015, pp. 173-196.
- D.S. Sundaram and V. Yang, “Effect of Packing Density on Flame Propagation of Nickel-Coated Aluminum Particles,” Combustion and Flame, Vol. 161, No. 11, 2014, pp. 2916-2923.
- D.S. Sundaram and V. Yang, “Combustion of Micron-Sized Aluminum Particle, Liquid Water, and Hydrogen Peroxide Mixtures,” Combustion and Flame, Vol. 161, No. 9, 2014, pp. 2469-2478.
- D.S. Sundaram, V. Yang, Y. Huang, G.A. Risha, and R.A. Yetter, “Effects of Particle Size and Pressure on Combustion of Nano-Aluminum Particles and Liquid Water,” Combustion and Flame, Vol. 160, No. 10, 2013, pp. 2251-2259.
- D.S. Sundaram, P. Puri, and V. Yang, “Pyrophoricity of Nascent and Passivated Aluminum Particles at Nano-Scales,” Combustion and Flame, Vol. 160, No. 9, 2013, pp. 1870-1875.
12.D.S. Sundaram, P. Puri, and V. Yang, “Thermochemical Behavior of Nickel-Coated Nanoaluminum particles,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, Vol. 117, No. 15, 2013, pp. 7858-7869.