Jagmohan TyagiAssociate Professor , Mathematics
- BSc: C.C.S. University Meerut, 2000
- MSc: C.C.S. University Campus Meerut, 2002
- PhD: IIT Kanpur, 2008
Email: jtyagi -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (Feb 2019 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (Dec 2010 to Jan 2019)
- NBHM Post-Doctoral Fellow, TIFR-CAM, Bangalore (April 2008 - Dec 2010)
- (with R. B. Verma) Positive solution to extremal Pucci’s equations with singular and gradient nonlinearity, Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems, Series A, Vol. 39, No. 5, 2637–2659, 2019.
- (with G. Dwivedi, R.B.Verma) Stability of positive solution to fractional logistic equations, Funkcialaj Ekvacioj, Vol. 62, No. 1, 61–73, 2019.
- Eigenvalue problem for fractional Kirchhoff Laplacian, Rendiconti Lincei Matematica e Applicazioni, Vol. 29, No. 1, 195–203, 2018.
- Leighton’s variational lemma for fractional Laplace equation, Zeitschrift für Analysis und ihre Anwendungen (ZAA), Vol. 37, No. 4, 461–473, 2018.
- (with G. Dwivedi, R. B. Verma) On the bifurcation results for fractional Laplace equations, Mathematische Nachrichten, Vol. 290, No. 16, 2597–2611, 2017.