Michel DaninoVisiting Professor, Humanities
- Mathématiques supérieures & Mathématiques spéciales at Lycée Pierre Corneille (Rouen, France) – two years
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering at École Supérieure d’Électricité (Gif-sur-Yvette, France) – two years
Email: micheldanino -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Visiting Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (May 2018 to present)
- Guest Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Sep 2011 to May 2018)
- Scholar-in-residence, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, for a lecture series on “Exploring Indian Civilization” (Aug to Nov 2014)
- Visiting faculty, Indian Institute of Management Ranchi (Jan 2012 – Aug 2013)
- Visiting faculty, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, for a lecture series on “Science and Technology in Early and Classical India” (Feb to Mar 2011)
- Guest lecturer on India’s cultural history at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Coimbatore campus, 2007–11)
- Member, Indian Council of Historical Research (since Mar 2015)
- Member, Indian National Commission for History of Science, INSA (2018 to 2020)
- Knowledge Traditions & Practices of India, Textbook for Class XII, CBSE, New Delhi, 2015 (co-editor with Prof. Kapil Kapoor).
- Knowledge Traditions & Practices of India, Textbook for Class XI, CBSE, New Delhi, 2013 (co-editor with Prof. Kapil Kapoor).
- Indian Culture and India’s Future, DK Printworld, 2011.
- The Lost River: On the Trail of the Sarasvati, Penguin India, 2010.
- L’Inde et l’invasion de nulle part, Les Belles Lettres, Paris, 2006.