Leslee LazarAssistant Teaching Professor, Humanities
- BSc: Loyola College, Chennai, India, 1998
- MSc: University of Madras, India, 2000
- PhD: National Brain Research Centre, India, 2013
Email: leslee.lazar -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Lazar L, Chand P, Rajan R, Mohammed H, Jain N. Inputs from the Opposable Thumb are Processed in an Independent Module in Somatosensory Cortex of Macaque Monkeys. (under preparation).
- Tandon S, Kambi N, Lazar L, Mohammed H, Jain N. Large-scale expansion of the face representation in somatosensory areas of the lateral sulcus after spinal cord injuries in monkeys. J Neurosci. 2009; 29:12009-19.
- Kambi N, Tandon S, Mohammed H, Lazar L, Jain N. Reorganization of the primary motor cortex of the adult macaque monkeys after sensory loss resulting from partial spinal cord injuries. J Neurosci. 2011; 31:3696-3707.