Malavika SubramanyamAssistant Professor, Humanities and Social Sciences
- MBBS: Kuvempu University, 1996
- MD: Manipal University, 2000
- MPH: University of Northern Colorado, 2003
- DSc: Harvard University, 2009
Email: malavika -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (July 2012 to present)
- Lecturer and post doctoral research fellow, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor MI, USA (Aug 2009 to present)
- Research and teaching assistant, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston MA, USA (Jun 2004 - Jun 2009)
- Graduate assistant, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley CO, USA (Aug 2001 - July 2003)
- Assistant Professor, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, Manipal Karnataka (July 2000 - Jul 2001)
Subramanyam MA, Kawachi I, Berkman L and Subramanian SV, "Is economic growth associated with reduction in child undernutrition in India?", PLoS Medicine 8(3): e1000424. doi:10.1371/journal.pmed.1000424, 2011.
Subramanyam MA and Subramanian S V., "Nothing misleading about the lack of an association between economic growth and child undernutrition in India: A reply to Deonarine", PLoS Medicine 8(3): e1000424, 2011.
Subramanian SV, Subramanyam MA and Davey Smith G, "Discrepancy between data and interpretation", Preventive Medicine 52(6):468-469, 2011.
Subramanyam MA and Subramanian SV, "Low socioeconomic groups are not overweight in India", Indian Journal of Medical Research 133(1):119-120, 2011.
Subramanyam MA and Subramanian SV, "Research on social inequalities in health in India", Indian Journal of Medical Research 133:461-463, 2011.