M. VenkataramanGuest Professor, Civil Engineering
Vice President, Indian Chapter of International Geosynthetics Society
- BSc: Madras University, 1966
- BTech: (Civil Engg.): IIT Madras, 1969
- MTech: IIT Madras, 1971
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Freelance Geotechnical & Geosynthetics Consultant (2013 to present)
- Embankments on Soft Grounds – Indian experiences; M Venkataraman, Source: Geosynthetics Asia’97 (Vol.I), 26-29 November; Bangalore, India.
- Erosion control with Geo-grid; M Venkataraman & M Swaminathan, Source: Engineering with Geosyntehtics – Compilation of Papers of Workshops held at Guwahati and Hyderabad, October 1995.
- Rockfall protection; M Venkataraman, Source: Geosynthetics – Recent Developments (Two Decades Celebrations), Publication No.298 (2006).
- Innovative Geosynthtics Solution – An Indian Perspective; Tiru Kulkarni & M Venkataraman, Source: Three decades of Geosynthetics in India, New Delhi, Publication No. 327 (2015).
- Hazardous Waste Landfills Case Studies: Indian Experience; M Venkataraman & K Sreenivas,Source: Case Histories of Geosynthetics in Infrastructure Projects – Publication No. 289 (2003).