Nithin V. George
Nithin V. GeorgeTEOCO Chair Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
- BTech: University of Kerala, 2007
- MTech: National Institute of Technology Rourkela, 2009
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar, 2012
Email: nithin -AT- iitgn.ac.in
VOIP: 2447 / 2023
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Aug 2018 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Nov 2012 to Aug 2018)
- Visiting Research Fellow, Curtin University, Australia (May 2017 to Aug 2017)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (July 2012 - Nov 2012)
- Project Officer, Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (July 2009 - Oct 2009)
- Visiting Graduate Student, University of Western Ontario, Canada (Oct 2008 - Mar 2009)
- V. Patel, S. S. Bhattacharjee, N. V. George, “Convergence analysis of adaptive exponential functional link network”, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TNNLS.2020.2979688, In Press, 2020.
- D. Ray, N. V. George, P. K. Meher, “Analysis and design of unified architectures for zero-attraction based sparse adaptive filters", IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TVLSI.2020.2965018, In Press, 2020.
- T. Deb, D. Ray, N. V. George, “Design of nonlinear filters using affine projection algorithm based exact and approximate adaptive exponential functional link networks", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, In Press, 2020.
- D. Ray, N. V. George, P. K. Meher, “An analytical framework and approximation strategy for efficient implementation of distributed arithmetic-based inner-product architectures", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, In Press, 2020.
- D. Ray, N. V. George, P. K. Meher, “Efficient shift-add implementation of FIR filters using variable partition hybrid form structures", IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, 65(12), (2018), 4247 - 4257.
- V. Patel, J. Cheer, N. V. George, “Modified phase-scheduled-command FxLMS algorithm for active sound profiling”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 25(9), (2017), 1799-1808.
- S. Pradhan, V. Patel, D. Somani, N. V. George, "An improved proportionate delayless multiband-structured subband adaptive feedback canceller for digital hearing aids", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, 25(8), (2017), 1633-1643.