Naran M. Pindoriya
Naran M. PindoriyaAssociate Professor , Electrical Engineering
- BE: L.D. College of Engineering, Gujarat Univ., Ahmedabad, 2001
- ME: M.S. Univ. of Baroda, Gujarat, 2003
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, 2009
Email: naran -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://naran.people.iitgn.ac.in/
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Apr 2018 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Nov 2010 to Apr 2018)
- Research Fellow, Dep. of Elec. & Comp. Engineering,National University of Singapore (NUS) Singapore (Jan 2010 to Nov 2010)
- Sr. Project Engineer, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kanpur (Oct 2009 to Dec 2009)
- Tutor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kanpur (July 2007 to May 2009)
- Lecturer, Dept. Electrical Engg., Charotar Institute of Technology-Changa, Gujarat University (May 2003 to Dec 2005)
Sonal Jain, Kushan Ajay Choksi,and Naran M. Pindoriya,”Rule-based Classification of Energy Theft and Anomalies in Consumers Load Demand Profile”, IET Smart Grid, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 612-624, Dec. 2019.
Dhanapala Prudhviraj, P.B.S. Kiran, and Naran M. Pindoriya, ” Stochastic Energy Management of a Mircrogrid with Nodal Pricing”, Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, (Early Access) [Impact factor: 2.848].
Vishal Kushwaha and Naran M. Pindoriya,”A SARIMA-RVFL Hybrid Model Assisted by Wavelet Decomposition for Very short-term Solar Power Generation Forecast”, Renewable Energy, vol. 140, pp. 124-139, Sept. 2019 [Impact factor: 4.90].
Batchu Rajasekhar, Naran M. Pindoriya, Wayes Tushar, and Chau Yuen, “Collaborative Energy Management for a Residential Community: A Non-Cooperative and Evolutionary Approach”, IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 177-192, June 2019.
P.B.S. Kiran and Naran M. Pindoriya, “Centralized Stochastic Energy Management Framework of an Aggregator in Active Distribution Network”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 1350-1360, March 2019 [Impact factor: 5.43].