Himanshu ShekharAssistant Professor, Electrical Engineering
- BE: Manipal Institute of Technology, 2008
- MS: University of Rochester, 2010
- PhD: University of Rochester, 2014
Email: himanshu.shekhar -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Apr 2019 to present)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (2014 - 2019)
- Practicant (intern) Hilti Corporation (2008)
- H. Shekhar, Nathaniel Smith, Jason L. Raymond, and C. K. Holland, "Effect of temperature on the size distribution, shell properties, and stability of Definity," Ultrasound Med. Biol. 44, 434 -436 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2017.09.021.
- K. R. Lattwein, H. Shekhar, W. van Wamel, T. Gonzalez, A. Herr, C. K. Holland, and K. Kooiman, "An in vitro proof-of-principle study of sonobactericide," Scientific Reports, 8:3411 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-21648-8.
- H. Shekhar, K.B. Bader, S. Huang, T. Peng, S. L. Huang, D. D. McPherson, and C. K. Holland, "In vitro assessment of thrombolytic efficacy of echogenic liposomes that co-encapsulate rt-PA and octafluoropropane gas," Phys. Med. Biol. 62, 517-538 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6560/62/2/517.
- H. Shekhar, S.J. Huntzicker, I. Awuor, and M. M. Doyley, "Chirp-coded ultraharmonic imaging with a modified clinical intravascular ultrasound system," Ultrason. Imaging. 38, 403-419 (2016). https://doi.org/ 10.1177/0161734615618639.
- H. Shekhar, I. Awuor, K. Thomas, J. J. Rychak, and M. M. Doyley, "The delayed onset of nonlinear emissions from phospholipid-encapsulated microbubble contrast agents: implications for imaging and therapy," Ultrasound Med. Biol. 40, 727 -738, (2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2014.01.002.