Bireswar DasAssistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
- BE: REC Silchar, 2001
- MTech: Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata, 2003
- PhD: Institute of Mathematical Sciences, 2010
Email: bireswar -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : https://sites.google.com/site/bireswar/
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (Jun 2010 to present)
- Visiting Faculty, National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar
- Visiting Researcher, Laboratoire de Recherche en Informatique, Orsay, France (Sep 2009 - Dec 2009)
- IUSSTF Fellow, DIMACS, Rutgers University (Jan 2014 -Dec 2014)
Succinct Representations of Finite Groups (with Shiv Dutt Sharma and P. R. Vaidyanathan), Accepted in The Symposium on Fundamentals of Computation Theory, FCT'2019.
Nearly Linear Time Isomorphism Algorithms for Some Nonabelian Group Classes (with Shiv Dutt Sharma), Accepted in The International Computer Science Symposium in Russia, CSR'2019.
On NC algorithms for problems on bounded rank-width graphs (with Anirban Dasgupta, Murali Krishna Enduri and Vinod Reddy), Information Processing Letters, 139: 64-67, 2018.
On the Parallel Parameterized Complexity of the Graph Isomorphism Problem (with Murali Krishna Enduri, and Vinod Reddy), WALCOM 2018, 252-264.
CNF and DNF succinct graph encodings (with Patrick Scharpfenecker and Jacobo Torán), Information and Computation, 253: 236-447, 2017.
Zero knowledge and circuit minimization (with Eric Allender), Information and Computation, 256: 2-8, 2017. (Conference version: MFCS 2014, Best Paper).
On Structural Parameterizations of Graph Motif and Chromatic Number (with Murali Krishna Enduri, Neeldhara Misra, and Vinod Reddy), CALDAM 2017:118-129.
Polynomial-time Algorithm for Isomorphism of Graphs with Clique-width at most three (with Murali Krishna Enduri and Vinod Reddy), Theoretical Computer Science, 2017 (Conference COCOON'2016).