Sudipta BasuAssociate Professor, Chemistry
- BSc: Presidency College, Kolkata, India, 2000
- MSc: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India, 2002
- PhD: Max-Planck Institute for Molecular Physiology, Dortmund, Germany, 2006
Email: sudipta.basu -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (July 2018 to Present)
- DBT-Ramalingaswami Fellow, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune, (2012 to present)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA (Dec 2006 - Nov 2011)
- "Impairing the Powerhouse in Colon Cancer Cells by Hydrazide-hydrazone based Small Molecule" S. Patil, M. M. Kuman, S. Palvai, P. Sengupta, S. Basu* ACS Omega 2018, 3, 1470-1481.
- "Nanoparticle Mediated Targeting of Mitochondria Induces Apoptosis in Cancer Cells" Mallick, A.; More, P.; Syed, M. M. K.; Basu, S.* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8, 13218-13231.
- "Dual Drug Conjugated Nanoparticle for Simultaneous Targeting of Mitochondria and Nucleus in Cancer Cells" Mallick, A.; More, P.; Ghosh, S.; Chippalkatti, R.; Chopade, B. A.; Lahiri, M.; Basu, S.* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 7584-7598.
- "Chimeric Nanoparticle: A Platform for Simultaneous Targeting of Phosphatidyl-inositol-3-kinase Signalling and Damaging DNA in Cancer Cells" Palvai, S.; More, P.; Mapara, N.; Basu, S.* ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 18327-18335.
- "Cisplatin-induced self-assembly of graphene oxide sheets into spherical nanoparticles for damaging sub-cellular DNA" A. Nandi, A. Mallick, P. More, P. Sengupta, N. Ballav, S. Basu* Chem. Commun. 2017, 53, 1409-1412.