Sriram Kanvah Gundimeda
Sriram Kanvah GundimedaAssociate Professor, Chemistry
- BSc: Andhra Loyola College, Nagarjuna University, 1993
- MSc.Ed: Regional Institute of Education, Mysore, 1995
- PhD: IIT Bombay, 2001
Email: sriram -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Nov 2015 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Dec 2009 - Nov 2015)
- Research Scientist, School of Chemistry, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, (Oct 2008 - Dec 2009 )
- Intellectual Property Analyst (Research), John F Welch India Technology Center (General Electric), Bangalore, (May 2006 - Sep 2008)
- Research Scientist, School of Chemistry, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia (Sep 2002 - Apr 2006)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, School of Chemistry, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, (Jun 2001 - Aug 2002)
Beena Kumari, Surya Pratap Singh, Santosh, Subhas Ghosal, Arnab Dutta, Sairam Mallajosyula and S Kanvah* Branching Effect on Triphenylamine-CF3 cyanostyrenes- Enhanced Emission and Aggregation: An experimental and DFT study: New J Chem 2019, 43, 4106 – 4115.
Palash Jana, Nishaben Patel, Virupakshi Soppina and Sriram Kanvah, Cationic red-emitting probes for the rapid and selective detection of SO2 derivatives in aqueous and cellular environments , New J. Chem., 2019, 2019,43, 584-592.
Beena Kumari, Sushree S. P. Pany, Akanksha Yadav, Pradeep Kumar P. I, and Sriram Kanvah Naphthyl Pyridinium Styrene: A Light up Probe for Antiparallel G-Quadruplex. J Photochem Photobiol B Biol; (2019) 190, 128-136.
Beena Kumari, Mahalingavelar Paramasivam , Arnab Dutta, and Sriram Kanvah, Emission and Color Tuning of Cyanostilbenes and White Light Emission. ACS Omega, (2018) 3, 17376–17385.
Palash, J., M. Radhakrishna, S. Khatua, S. Kanvah. A “Turn-Off” Red-emitting Fluorophore for Nanomolar Detection of Heparin, Phys Chem Chem Phys, (2018) 20, 13263-13270.