Iti GuptaAssociate Professor , Chemistry
- BSc: RD University Jabalpur, 1996
- MS: RD University Jabalpur, 1998
- PhD: IIT Bombay, 2005
Email: iti -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (Nov 2015 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar, (July 2009 - Nov 2015)
- Lecturer, Birla Institute of Technology and Science-Pilani, Goa Campus (Jan 2007 - Jun 2009)
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan (May 2005 - Dec 2006)
S. Das and Iti Gupta*; Synthetic Aspects of Carbazole Containing Porphyrins and Porphyrinoids, Journal of Porphyrins & Phthalocyanines (special issue-Women in Porphyrin Science), In Press, 2019.
N. Manav, Praseetha E. K., M. Ishida, S. Mori,Y. Yasutake, S. Fukatsu, H. Furuta, and Iti Gupta*; Phosphorescent Rhenium-Dipyrrinates: Efficient Photosensitizers for Singlet Oxygen Generation, Dalton Transactions, 48, 2467-2478, 2019.
M. Vedamalai, D. Kedariya, R. Vasita and Iti Gupta*; Oxidation of phenothiazine based fluorescent probe for hypochlorite and its application to live cell imaging, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 263, 137–142, 2018.
N. Balsukuri, N. Borouh, Praseetha E. K. and Iti Gupta*; Near Infra-Red Dyes Based on Pyrene Aza-BODIPYs, New Journal of Chemistry, 42, 5875-5888, 2018.
S. Das, H. R. Bhat, N. Balsukuri, P. C. Jha,Y. Hisamune, M.Ishida, H. Furuta, S. Mori and Iti Gupta*; Donor–acceptor type A2B2 porphyrins: synthesis, energy transfer, computational and electrochemical studies; Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers, 4, 618-638, 2017.