Nitin PadhiyarAssistant Professor , Chemical Engineering
- BE: L.D. College of Engineering Ahmedabad, 2000
- MTech: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2003
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, 2008
Email: nitin -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Apr 2009 to present)
- Research Engineer, Asea Brown Boveri (ABB), Indian Corporate Research (INCRC), Bangalore (Sep 2007 - Sep 2008)
S. Amin, P. Dayal and N. Padhiyar, 2020. Process design of batch reactors using multi-objective optimization for synthesis of butylated urea formaldehyde resins, Computers and Chemical Engineering. 140, 1-11.
Md Zafar Ahmed and N. Padhiyar, 2020. Process design of batch reactors using multi-objective optimization for synthesis of butylated urea formaldehyde resins, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 45, 22480-22491.
S. Shirude and N. Padhiyar, 2019. Optimal Grade Transition of a Non-Isothermal Continuous Reactor with Multi-Objective Dynamic Optimization Approach, Chemical Engineering Research and Design. 147, 63-72.
N. Patel, N. Padhiyar, 2017, Multi-Objective Dynamic Optimization Study of Fed-Batch Bio-Reactor, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 119, 160-170.
A. Markana, N. Padhiyar and K. Moudgalya, 2016, Temperature Control of Single Board Heater System using Lexicographic Optimization based MPC. Computers and Chemical Engineering, 88, 135-144.
N. Patel and N. Padhiyar, 2015, Modified Genetic Algorithm using Box Complex method: Application to optimal control problems, Journal of Process Control, 26, 35-50.