Early Admit M.Tech. Programme
Final year B.Tech. students (Class of 2020) of select colleges, fulfilling the below-mentioned criteria, are eligible for admission to the Early Admit M.Tech. Programme of IIT Gandhinagar for the semester beginning in July 2020. The application portal will open tentatively in August 2019. The programme is currently offered in Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Earth System Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science & Engineering disciplines
- B.Tech. students (Class of 2020) from NITs and other select colleges, who are among the top five rank holders in the department at the end of their third year (You may check with HOD/Director of your college to see if your college is included in the list of select colleges. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check the eligibility).
- B.Tech. students (Class of 2020) from IITs with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their third year
Programme Structure and Curriculum:
The curriculum, as well as other regulations, will be same as that of the regular M. Tech. programme at IIT Gandhinagar. You can see more details about the regular M.Tech. programme here.
- Rs. 12,400/- + Rs. 3,000 (Director's fellowship) per month (with valid GATE score)
- Rs. 6,000/- per month (without GATE score)
All applications must be submitted online. On successful submission of the application form, a confirmation screen will appear with a link to download the submitted application form. Please save the application form. You need to furnish hardcopy of the application form and all the documentary evidence (copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- There is NO application fee.
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary. The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
The written test is generally based on the topics related to general aptitude (logical reasoning, analytical and numerical ability, etc.), writing skills, and basic courses of various disciplines at undergraduate level. The candidates who do not qualify in the written test need not appear for interview. The reserved category candidates will be given due relaxation in cutoff marks as per the norms.
The candidates called for the Test / Interview will be reimbursed to and fro single second-sleeper class railway fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to the Institute /venue of the Test / Interview. It is required to produce evidence (railway ticket) in support of the claim.
|Application form submission deadline||-||27 September 2019|
|Announcement of short-list for written test and/or interview||-||03 October 2019|
|Written test and/or interview||-||19-20 October 2019|
|Announcement of list of provisionally selected candidates||-||15 November (tentative)|
For further information, you may contact us at email@example.com