Computational Resources for External Usage @HPCLab in IITGN
Access to our High Performance Computing (HPC) Facility is granted to external users (Academic/Research organizations and Industry only) through a Committee.
The Proposal from the user should reflect the
- Technical Details of specific facility needed & its duration
- Brief scientific narration of their proposed work
Please send your detailed proposal to email@example.com
Based on the review outcome and feasibility consideration of our facility, we will allocate computer resources.
Obtaining the HPC Account
- Once the proposal is reviewed, accepted and approved by the committee, the user may download, fillup the HPC application form ink-sign, scan it and email us.
- Thereafter a unique group/user name will be created for the external user and associated user(s) and thereafter the user credentials would be sent in reply-email.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org