Prasanna Venkatesh B
Prasanna Venkatesh BAssistant Professor, Physics
- BSc (Hons): Chennai Mathematical Institute, 2006
- MSc: McMaster University, 2008
- PhD: McMaster University, 2013
Email: prasanna.b -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Oct 2018 to present)
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Institute for Theoretical Physics, Innsbruck (Jun 2018 - Sep 2018)
- Post-doctoral Fellow, Institute for Quantum Optics & Quantum Information (2015 - Apr 2018)
- Research Fellow, Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics (2013 - 2015)
Collective effects in Casimir-Polder forces. K. Sinha, B. Prasanna Venkatesh, and P. Meystre. Phys. Rev. Lett. 121, 183605 (2018).
Cooperative Effects in Closely Packed Quantum Emitters with Collective Dephasing. B. Prasanna Venkatesh, M. L. Juan, and O. Romero-Isart. Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 033602 (2018).
Quantum Performance of Thermal Machines over Many Cycles. G. Watanabe, B. Prasanna Venkatesh, P. Talkner, and A. del Campo. Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 050601 (2017). Marked as Editors’ suggestion. Featured in: Physics, APA, derStandard.
In situ observation of optomechanical Bloch oscillations in an optical cavity. H. Keßler, J. Klinder, B. Prasanna Venkatesh, C. Georges, and A. Hemmerich. New J. Phys. 18, 102001 (2016), Fast track communication. Commisioned perspective on the paper: Taking a peek at Bloch oscillations.
On-Chip Quantum Interference of a Superconducting Microsphere. H. Pino, J. Prat-Camps, K. Sinha, B. Prasanna Venkatesh, and O. Romero-Isart Quantum Sci. Technol. 3, 025001 (2018).