Anand SenguptaAssociate Professor , Physics
- BSc: Banaras Hindu University, 1997
- MSc: IIT Kanpur, 1999
- PhD: IUCAA Pune, 2005
Email: asengupta -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Feb 2020 to Present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Feb 2012 to Feb 2020)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi (2010 - 2012)
- Senior post-doctoral fellow, Division of Physics, Maths and Astronomy, CALTECH (USA) (Aug 2007 - 2010)
Search for gravitational wave ringdowns from perturbed intermediate mass black holes in LIGO-Virgo data from 2005–2010, Aasi et. al. (A.S. Sengupta as part of LSC collaboration), Phys. Rev. D89: 102006 (2014).
Searching for gravitational waves from binary coalescence, S. Babak, R. Biswas, P.R. Brady, et. al. (alphabetical), Physical Review D, vol. 87, no.2, pp. 024033(18), Jan. 2013.
Predicting the spread of alligator weed (Alternanthera philoxeroides) in Wular lake, India: A mathematical approach, A. Masoodi, A.S. Sengupta, G.P. Sharma, F.A. Khan, Ecological Modelling, vol. 263, pp. 119-125, Aug. 2013.
Search for gravitational waves from binary black hole inspiral, merger, and ringdown, J. Abadie, B.P. Abbot et. al. (A.S. Sengupta as part of LSC collaboration), Physical Review D, vol. 83, no. 12, pp. 069903(3), 2012.