Raghavan RanganathanAssistant Professor, Materials Science and Engineering
- BTech: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, 2011
- PhD: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2016
- Postdoctoral Associate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sep 2016 – Apr 2019)
- R. Ranganathan, Y. Shi, P. Keblinski, “Commonalities in frequency-dependent viscoelastic damping in glasses in the MHz to THz regime", J. Appl. Phys., 122, 145103, 2017.
- R. Ranganathan, R. Ozisik, and P. Keblinski, “Frequency-dependent mechanical damping in alloys", Phys. Rev. B, 95, 214112, 2017.
- R. Ranganathan, S. Rokkam, T. Desai, P. Keblinski, P Cross, and R Burnes, “Generation of amorphous carbon models using liquid quench method: A reactive molecular dynamics study", Carbon, 113, 87, 2017.
- W. Peng, R. Ranganathan, P. Keblinski, R. Ozisik, “Viscoelastic and dynamic properties of well-mixed and phase separated binary polymer blends: A molecular dynamics simulation study", Macromolecules, 50, 6293, 2017.