Sanjaykumar AmrutiyaAssistant Professor , Mathematics
- BSc: The Saurashtra University, 2002
- MSc: M. S. University of Baroda, 2004
- PhD: Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, 2012
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (July 2014 - present)
- Visiting Faculty, Indian Institute of Sciences Education and Research, Bhopal, (Dec 2013 - Jun 2014)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, (Mar 2012 - Nov 2013)
- Teaching Assistant, The M.S. University of Baroda (Oct 2004 - Jun 2005)
S. Amrutiya, U. Dubey, Moduli of parabolic sheaves and filtered Kronecker modules, arXiv, Cornell University Library, DOI: arXiv:2005.01084 May 2020.
S. Amrutiya, A note on certain Tannakian group schemes, Archivum Mathematicum 56 (2020) pp. 21-29.
S. Amrutiya, U. Dubey, Moduli of filtered quiver representations, arXiv, Cornell University Library, DOI: arXiv:1808.02003v2 October 2019
S. Amrutiya, On Faltings parabolic theta functions, Arch. Math. (Basel) 106 (2016) 229-235.
S. Amrutiya, U. Dubey, Moduli of equivariant sheaves and Kronecker-McKay modules, Int. J. Math. 26, (2015).
S. Amrutiya, Real parabolic bundles over a real curve, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. (Math. Sci.) 124 (2014) 17-30.