Rengarajan SrinivasanVisiting Professor , Mathematics
- B.Sc.: Madurai University, India, 1978
- M.Sc.: Regional Engineering College, India, 1980
- Pre Ph.D. program: I.I.T. Bombay, 1982
- M.Sc.: Carleton University, 1983
- Ph.D.: Carleton University, 1988
- Visiting Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Jan 2020 to present)
- Head, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Saskatchewan (Jul 2006 to present)
- Acting Head, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Saskatchewan (Nov 2005 - Jun 2006)
- Associate Head, Mathematical Sciences Group, Computer Science, University of Saskatchewan (2004 - 2005)
- Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Saskatchewan (1992)
- Assistant Professor, Mathematics Department, University of Saskatchewan (1988)
- Guichang Zhang and Raj Srinivasan, 2013. Infinite-server Queues with Time-varying Rates. International Journal of Mathematics in Operational Research (IJMOR), 5, #1, 91-109.
- J. Wang and R. Srinivasan, 2008. Staffing a Call Center with Interactive Voice Response Units and Impatient Calls. Proceedings of 2008 IEEE International Conference on Service Operations and Logistics, and Informatics, 1, 514-519.
- R. Srinivasan and Jinting Wang, 2005. Unreliable Production Inventory Systems with Hyper-Exponential Renewal Demand Process, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 166, Issue 2, 15 July 2005, pp 475-488.