Ankit GargScholar-in-Residence (Centre for Sustainable Development) , Humanities and Social Sciences
- BTech: Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, 2010
- PhD: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, 2015
Email: g.ankit2 -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Associate Professor, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Shantou University (2017-Current)
- Visiting Researcher, King Mongkut Institute of Technology, Thailand, (Sept 6 - Sep 20, 2019)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Guwahati, Assam, India (Apr 2015 - Apr 2017)
- World Bank Consultant, Infrastructure monitoring and Geotechnical Investigations (June 2016 - June 2017)
- Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Macau, Macau, China
- Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Civil Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
- Visiting Scholar, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, HKUST. Hong Kong (Feb - Mar 2015)
- Bordoloi, S., Leung, A. K., Gadi, V. K., Hussain, R., *Garg, A., & Sekharan, S. (2019). Water Retention and Desiccation Potential of Lignocellulose-Based Fiber-Reinforced Soil. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, ASCE 145(11), 06019013.
- S. Bordoloi R. Hussain V. K. Gadi H. Bora L. Sahoo, R. Karangat *A. Garg S. Sreedeep (2018). Monitoring soil cracking and plant parameters for mixed grass species. Geotechnique Letters, Vol. 8 (1), 1-7, doi.org/10.1680/jgele.17.00145
- Bordoloi, S., V. K. Gadi, R. Hussain, L. Sahoo, *A. Garg, S. Sreedeep, G. Mei, and T. G. Poulsen. "Influence of fiber from waste weed Eichhornia Crassipes on water retention and cracking characteristics of vegetated soils." Géotechnique Letters (2018): 1-25.
- Garg, A., Bordoloi, S., Ni, J., Cai, W., Maddibiona, P. G., Mei, G., & Lin, Peng. (2019). Influence of biochar addition on gas permeability in unsaturated soil. Géotechnique Letters, 9(1), 66-71.
- Vinay Kumar Gadi, Sanandam Bordoloi, *A. Garg, Lingaraj Sahoo, Christian Berretta, Sreedeep Sekharan. (2017). Effect of Shoot Parameters on Cracking in Vegetated Soil. Journal of Environmental Geotechnics 11, DOI:10.1680/jenge.17.00013