Sanjay Singh Bora
Sanjay Singh BoraAssistant Professor , Earth Sciences
- BSc: Kumaun University, 2005
- MSc: Kumaun University, 2007
- MTech: IIT Kharagpur, 2010
- PhD: University of Potsdam, 2016
Email: sbora -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Dec 2018 to present)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, ETH Zurich (Sep 2017 - Dec 2018)
- Postdoctoral Researcher, GFZ Potsdam, Germany (Aug 2015 - Aug 2017)
- Lecturer, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, India (2010 - 2011)
- Bard, P.-Y., S.S. Bora, F. Hollender, A. Laurendeau, P. Traversa (2019). Are the standard Vs-Kappa Host-to-Target Adjustments the only way to get consistent hard-rock ground motion prediction? Pure and Applied Geophysics, Accepted.
- Bora, S.S., F. Cotton, F. Scherbaum (2019). NGA-West2 Empirical Fourier and Duration Models to Generate Adjustable Response Spectra, Earthquake Spectra, 35 (1), 61-93.
- Mayor, J. S.S. Bora, F. Cotton (2018). Capturing regional variations of hard-rock ? from coda analysis. Bulletin of Seismological Society of America, 108(1), 390-408.
- Bora, S.S., F. Cotton, F. Scherbaum, B. Edwards, P. Traversa (2017). Stochastic source, path and site attenuation parameters and associated variabilities for shallow crustal European earthquakes. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, 15(11), 4531-4561.