Mayank SinghAssistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
- BTech: Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, 2012
- PhD: Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2019
Email: singh.mayank -AT- iitgn.ac.in
Website : http://mayank4490.github.io/
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Feb 2019 to Present)
- Assistant Research Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (July 2018 - Jan 2019)
- Research Intern, TCS Innovation labs, Kolkata, India (2017)
- Research Intern, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, USA (2016)
- Research Intern, Xerox Research Center Bangalore, India (2014)
- Technology Analyst, Infosys Ltd., Hyderabad, India (2012 - 2013)
- Research Intern, Intelligent Systems Research Centre, Northern Ireland, UK (2011)
Jagriti Jalal, Mayank Singh, Arindam Pal, Lipika Dey and Animesh Mukherjee. 2020. Identification, Tracking and Impact: Understanding the trade secret of catchphrases. JCDL 2020.
Pradumn Kumar Pandey, Mayank Singh, Pawan Goyal, Animesh Mukherjee, and Soumen Chakrabarti. "Analysis of reference and citation copying in evolving bibliographic networks." Journal of Informetrics 14, no. 1 (2020): 101003.
Pradumn Kumar Pandey, and Mayank Singh. "MSP-N: Multiple selection procedure with ‘N’possible growth mechanisms." PloS one 14, no. 12 (2019).
Mayank Singh, Rajdeep Sarkar, Atharva Vyas, Pawan Goyal, Animesh Mukherjee, and Soumen Chakrabarti. "Automated early leaderboard generation from comparative tables." In European Conference on Information Retrieval, pp. 244-257. Springer, Cham, 2019.
Mayank Singh, Rajdeep Sarkar, Pawan Goyal, Animesh Mukherjee, and Soumen Chakrabarti. "Relay-Linking Models for Prominence and Obsolescence in Evolving Networks'' In Proceedings of the 23rd ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp. 1077-1086. ACM, 2017.
Mayank Singh, Tanmoy Chakraborty, Animesh Mukherjee, and Pawan Goyal "Is this conference a top-tier? ConfAssist: An assistive conflict resolution framework for conference categorization" Journal of Informetrics (JOI) 10(4), pp. 1005-1022, 2016.