C N Pandey
C N PandeyVisiting Professor , Civil Engineering
- MSc: Lucknow University, 1976
- PG: Diploma Indira Gandhi Open University
- PhD: North Gujarat University
Email: cnpandey -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Visiting Professor, IIT Gandhinagar (Sep 2016 - present)
- Chairman, Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India, (Nov 2015 - present)
- Principal Chief conservator of Forests & Head, Forest Force Gujarat, (Jan 2015 - Aug 2015)
- Chief Wild life warden and Principal Chief Conservator , Forests, Wildlife, Gujarat, (May 2013 - Dec 2014)
- Additional Principal Chief conservator, Forests (Development and Management), Gujarat, (Feb 2010 - May 2013)
- Director, Gujarat Ecological Education and Research (GEER) Foundation, Gujarat, (Jun 2002 - Feb 2010)
- Conservator of forests, Forest Conservation Act, Gujarat, (May 1999 - Jun 2002)
- Conservator of forests, Vadodara Territorial Circle, Gujarat, (1994 - 1999)
- Dy. Conservator of forests, Valsad North Territorial Division, Gujarat, (May 1988 - 1991)
- Pandey, R.,Pandey, C. N. & Jain, B. K., (2010b) Reproductive phenology of Rhizophora mucronata Lamk (Rhizophoraceae) in Gulf of Kachchh, Gujarat, India. Phytomorphology, 60 (3&4), 91-100.
- Pandey, R., & Pandey, C. N. (2013a). Reproductive phenology of Aegiceras corniculatum(L) Blanco-a mangrove species in the Gulf of Kachchh, Gujarat, India, International Journal of Botany and Research, 3:19-28.
- Pandey, R., & Pandey, C. N. (2013b). Spatial and temporal variations in floral visitors of a mangrove species - Aegiceras corniculatum(L.) Blanco - in the Marine National Park, Gujarat, India. International Journal of Botany and Research, 3:1. 35-42.
- Pandey, R., & Pandey, C. N. (2013c). Carbon sequestration by mangroves of Gujarat, India. International Journal of Botany and Research, 3:2. 57-70.
- Pandey, R., & Pandey, C. N., (2013). Microsporogenesis and Microgemetogenesis in a Cryptoviviparous Mangrove Species-Aegiceras corniculatum (L.) Blanco, Journal of Plant Studies, 2:2, 53-60.