Babji SrinivasanAssistant Professor , Chemical Engineering
- BTech: Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, 2005
- MS: IIT Madras, 2008
- PhD: Texas Tech University, 2011
Email: babji.srinivasan -AT- iitgn.ac.in
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (Dec 2012 to present)
- Post Doctoral Research Scientist, Columbia University (Jan 2012 - Dec 2012)
M. Sai#, Das, L#, B. Natarajan & Srinivasan, B*. (2018). Data Driven Approaches for Diagnosis of Incipient Faults in Electric Motors. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. Impact Factor: 5.43. 10.1109/TII.2019.2895132.
A. Joshi, #Das, L#, B. Natarajan & Srinivasan, B*. (2018). A Framework for Efficient Information Aggregation in Smart Grid. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. Impact Factor: 5.43. 10.1109/TII.2018.2866302.
Das, L#, Kumar, G.#, Rengaswamy, R., & Srinivasan, B*. (2018). A novel approach for benchmarking and assessing the performance of state estimators. ISA transactions. Impact Factor: 3.37 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isatra.2018.06.005.
Das, Laya#; Mohammed, Umair# Bhavsar, Punit#; Srinivasan, Babji* and Srinivasan, R, "Towards Preventing Accidents in Process Industries by Inferring the Cognitive State of Control Room Operators through Eye Tracking", ACS sustainable chemistry and engineering 6(2), 2517-2528.. : 6.14.
Das, L., Kumar#, G., Rani, M. D.#, & Srinivasan, Babji*. A novel approach to evaluate state estimation approaches for anaerobic digester units under modeling uncertainties: Application to an industrial dairy unit. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 5(4), 4004-4013, 2017. Impact Factor: 1.385.
Bhavsar, Punitkumar#; Srinivasan, Babji* and Srinivasan, R, "Quantifying situation awareness of control room operators using eye-gaze behavior", Computers & Chemical Engineering, vol. 106, pp. 191-201, Nov. 2017. Impact Factor: 2.784.
- First rank in MS with CGPA 9.6/10
- Received Best Performer Award (2005-2006 April) in Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- S. Babji, U. Nallasivam, R. Rengaswamy. Root cause analysis of oscillatory control loops, filed for disclosure at office of technology transfer and intellectual property, Texas Tech University, 2010