Pratik MuthaAssociate Professor, Biological Engineering
- BE: University of Pune, 2002
- MS: Pennsylvania State University, 2004
- PhD: Pennsylvania State University, 2009
Email: pm -AT- iitgn.ac.in
VOIP: 2457 / 2026
- Associate Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Feb 2019 to present)
- Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Gandhinagar (Nov 2013 to Jan 2019)
- Post Doctoral Fellow, New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (Jan 2009 - Oct 2013)
Bhakuni R, Mutha PK. Learning of bimanual motor sequences in normal aging. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 7:76, 2015.
Sarlegna FR, Mutha PK. The influence of visual target information on the online control of movements. Vision Research, 110:144-154, 2015.
Mutha PK, Stapp LH, Sainburg RL, Haaland KY. Frontal and parietal cortex contributions to action modification. Cortex, 57:38-50, 2014.
Mutha PK, Haaland KY. Cognitive aspects of motor control. Cortex, 57:299-300, 2014.
Haaland KY, Mutha PK. Apraxia. In: Encyclopedia of the Neurological Sciences, 2nd edition, Oxford: Elsevier, pp 250-253, 2014.
Mani S, Mutha PK, Przybyla A, Haaland KY, Good D, Sainburg RL. Contralesional arm deficits during reaching following stroke reflect hemisphere-specific control mechanisms. Brain, 136:1288-1303, 2013.