Early Admit M.Tech. Programme
Applications are invited from final year B.Tech. students (Class of 2017) of select colleges for admission to the Early Admit M.Tech. Programme of IIT Gandhinagar for the semester beginning in July 2017. The programme is currently offered in Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Earth System Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science & Engineering disciplines.
- B.Tech. students (Class of 2017) from NITs and other select colleges, who are among the top five rank holders in the department at the end of their third year (You may check with HOD/Director of your college to see if your college is included in the list of select colleges. You may also contact us at email@example.com to check the eligibility).
- B.Tech. students (Class of 2017) from IITs with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their third year.
Programme Structure and Curriculum:
The curriculum as well as other regulations will be same as that of the regular M. Tech. programme at IIT Gandhinagar. You can see more details about the regular M.Tech. programme here.
- Rs. 12,400/- + Rs. 3,000 (Director's fellowship) per month (with valid GATE score)
- Rs. 6,000/- per month (without GATE score)
All applications must be submitted online. On successful submission of the application form, a confirmation screen will appear with a link to download the submitted application form. Please save the application form. You need to furnish hardcopy of the application form and all the documentary evidence (copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- There is NO application fee.
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
|Application Form Submission Deadline||-||19 September 2016|
|Announcement of Shortlist||-||26 September 2016|
|Interviews||-||22-23 October 2016|
|Announcement of Results||-||04 November 2016|
Written Test and/or Interview Dates (Tentative)
Date of the Interview
22 October 2016 (Saturday)
Computer Science and Engineering
Materials Science and Engineering
23 October 2016 (Saturday)
Humanities and Social Sciences
The application portal is closed for admissions to the Early Admit M.Tech. Programme for the semester beginning in July 2017.
For further information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org